The Career Guidance Program includes:
- Psychometric Career Assessment Test : Will be organized for students which will gauge their individual Aptitude, Personality, and Interests which would result in the output of a 16-page unique report with Career Fitment Analysis and Recommendations. This is extremely important for class 10th students.
- Goal Setting & Career Awareness Workshop : Parent - Student Workshop on Career Guidance and Stream Selection for 10th classes
- One-on-One Career Counselling : 30 minutes one-on-one session with iDreamCareer’s career counselors on the basis of psychometric assessment report in school along with the parents
- Personalized student online dashboard: Parents and students would have access to this platform to explore:
- Information on 450+ career pathways, 500+ Entrance exams, 360+ scholarships and competitions (up-to-minute updated)
- Chat with a career counselor for the next 6 months (post-one-on-one counseling)
- Students can access their career report for 1 year on the portal