Valedra is facilitating the ‘Explore’ Career Guidance Program by Envision India Eduservices, under the guidance of Ms. Jyotsna Bharadwaj to help students find a career that maximizes their potential.
‘Explore’- Career Guidance Program is designed to orient students towards the world of work. Relevant information to the students at the right time of the development cycle helps them move from the crystallization of career choices to
specification and implementation.
Objectives of the Program:
- Become aware of numerous new-age careers of the 21st century
- Identify suitable careers based on a child’s unique aptitude, personality, and interest
- Understand the flow of career pathways including the entrance examinations, colleges, and scholarships
- Helps 10th class students to get into the right stream based on their career choices
- Works to remove all career and college selection confusion
The Career Guidance Program includes the following:
- Orientation Call
- Digitized Psychometric Testing
- Virtual 'one to one' counselling session with students and parents