Indian Classical Dance classes will introduce participants to the highly acclaimed ancient Indian classical dance form, Bharatnatyam. This form will help students learn about the Bharatnatyam dance form as well as teach students about 10 basic adavus, involving the basic standing postures, hand gestures and foot movements.
What will you learn?
- Indian fundamental classical dance steps - Bharatanatyam
- Students learn the origins and meaning behind the dance
- Basic standing postures, hand gestures, and foot movements
- Willingness to practice and work hard
- A free and quiet spot at home
- Bottle of water to refresh during the session
- High-speed internet
- Zoom application
- Total of 12 classes
- Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Timings: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
25 students in a batch
25th April 2020