Everyone is welcome to join this course. Each student will be given an appropriate challenge for their level. Playing an instrument is a skill, and the more practice a student puts in, the more progress they will make. So, while homework is not required, practice is highly recommended for students who want to learn to play the piano.
What will you learn?
- The Keyboard course will give you the skills to be able to play thousands of songs
- Music theory, how to read music, and how to play chords
- Introduction to a new song each week, along with plenty of chances to review and apply new material through games and activities that support learning
- A small keyboard to practice. A full keyboard or piano is not essential
- Zoom application
- High-speed internet
- Total of 12 classes
- Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Timings: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
25 students in a batch
20th April 2020